Flushable Wipes with DispenserMoony
Exploring Japan with your baby? Suburban Japan may not have our high-tech auto flushing toilets.
These flushable wipes are the best choice for you and your child(ren) on the go.
Great for children just getting used to using the toilet, needing assistance in wiping.
Package Size (Approximately):
Length: 17 cm / 6.6″
Width: 10 cm / 3.9″
Thickness: 6.5 cm / 2.5″
Product Size (Approximately): See Package Size
Sheet Size: 13.5 cm / 5.2″ x 19.5 cm / 7.6″
Amount per Pack: 50 Sheets
Made in Japan
Manufacturer / Supplier: Unicharm Products
Address: 1496-1 Wadahama, Tomihamacho, Kannon Dera Shi, Kagawa 769-1602
Customer Service : Unicharm
Address: 3-5-27 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8575
Phone #: 0120-192-862
Official Website: http://www.unicharm.co.jp/moony/oshirifuki/nagaseru.html
1. For first time use, take off the bottom tray, take out the refill pack inside the case, remove the sticker on top. Put back the refill pack inside.
2. Gently pull the wipes in upward motion.
3. Take one sheet at a time.
4. Flush no more than TWO pieces at a time.
5. If there are multiple flushing options, use the stronger option. If the water pressure is too weak, the wipes will not dissolve resulting in clogs.
6. The wipes are made to dissolve with the pressure of flushing.
• To avoid toilet clogs, DO NOT flush more than 1 or 2 sheets at a time.
• Close the lid after each use to avoid wipes from drying out.
• Make sure the container and wipes are clean after each use.
• Use clean hands to use and refill wipes.
• To refill, use Flushable Moony Wipe Refills.
• Heating the wipes may cause stains on wipes.
• Immediately stop use and consult with a doctor / physician if user gets irritations after use. Pay very close attention to the skin reactions after first use.
• Keep away from fire. Flammable.
• DO NOT use on cuts, swelling, rashes, or any kind of skin irritations.
• Product you receive may have different designs from the website photo.
How to store Product:
• Keep out of reach of children. Make sure your children do not have access to the product and plastic package.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment. Leaving the package in a hot environment could melt the plastic. Do not leave in hot environment.
• After opening the package, seal tight to keep unused wipes sanitary.
• To avoid danger of suffocation throw away empty package.
• Avoid high temperature, high humidity, direct sunlight. Store in cool environment.
• Water – H2O.
• PG – Proylene Glycol, chemically processesd Propene.
• Benzonic Acid – Acid present in many plants, and food preservatives.
• Polyaminopropyl Biguanide – Used in contact lens solutions. A disinfectant and a preservative.
• Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate – A type of preservative.
• Benzalkonium Chloride – A type of an anticeptic.
• EDTA-2Na – Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt – Used in detergents, soaps, shampoos, and other personal care products.
• DO NOT FLUSH MORE THAN 2 SHEETS AT ONCE.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product, product packaging and the official website may have different information than what is on this website. All translations are provided for information purposes only. We advise you not to rely solely on the information on this website.